* This is a sponsored post and I have received product from At Home for this post. All opinions are 100% my own*
We have been insanely busy getting everything together for this reveal but it has been SO WORTH it! I am beyond excited to share with you our new space and I hope you feel inspired to go a little out of your comfort zone like I did.
It’s been a long time coming since I first shared our mood board for the entryway back in April. After many months, blood, sweat and tears we can mostly check this space off our to-do list. To see a progress post on the road to getting here today you can check that out here.
For even more fun, I’ve partnered with several other bloggers (seriously you need to check them all out for oodles of inspiration) and At Home stores to bring you summer indoors! What better way to do so than right in the entryway!
Now I’m not one to really decorate for the seasons aside from a few decor pieces here and there, but if you’ve been following me long enough you’ll know I love anything floral and gold. And nothing screams summer like floral’s and gold like the sun! When ‘At Home’ asked me to participate in this challenge it gave me (and the husband) the kick in the pants we needed to bust out the 20 foot ladder.
Here’s a look at where we started:
Whether your style is farmhouse, modern, or eclectic there was something to offer everyone. I spent hours perusing the aisles with my bestie and an iced coffee…I was in rug/pillow/mirror heaven.
- install wallpaper
- paint entry and adjacent wall
- install new chandelier
- paint the banister
- paint the front door (Here)
- select and hang entry way art
- purchase entry way table (Here)
- purchase and DIY bench (Here)
- purchase lamps and table decor
- select new rug
- hang curtains
- paint hand railing
- refinish and restain hardwood floors
- select new light fixture by garage door
- remove carpet
- update door hardware
- paint interior doors
- remove and replace laminate
2. Use the hashtag #athomefinds when you share a picture of your summer At Home goodies on instagram
3. Tag one of us in your picture so we can leave you some love!
That’s it guys! Good luck! The winner will be chosen in 2 weeks…so head out the door and get shopping! Or, if you already have some At Home summer finds, get posting!